XtremeGuard Screen Protector for Rezound $1 shipped

scy1192

Reaction score
Brief googling shows that it's a good protector, but do gorilla glass screens really need a protector?

WallyIAm

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Brief googling shows that it's a good protector, but do gorilla glass screens really need a protector?

Are our Rezound screens, in fact, made of gorilla glass? I know my old Droid did.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Tapatalk 2

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
It's not gorilla glass(Since Gorilla Glass is just a patented/trademarked name for scratch resistant glass) but it's just as good. I haven't had a problem...Does anyone have a problem with scratches?

marioval

Reaction score
No issues with scratches here but smudges are another story. I have never had a phone that smudges this bad and I have had a lot of phones!!

flamewalker

Reaction score
Is it just me or is their site down?

EDIT: Apparently it was just me. False alarm :p

WallyIAm

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
I haven't used this product, and it might be great, but I live by the old adage; you get what you pay for.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Tapatalk 2

flamewalker

Reaction score
It's worth a buck to me to hopefully upgrade from this garbage one from vz that really takes away from the screens brilliance... or the impossible to install one I bought from invisihield...

flamewalker

Reaction score
So far so good. Took a couple tries to get it right... But at least it doesn't reduce the resolution by half like the stupid Verizon antiglare one did!

flamewalker

Reaction score
Only thing so far is my cheap case from the local verizon store... it tended to peel up the edges so I took it off. Guess I need a better case. But so far the screen protector seems fine. Good deal thus far for $1.

flamewalker

Reaction score
I would recommend not using the phone for at least an hour to let it dry after application though. I just used it lightly (meaning only light touches on the protector) during the evening, but it ain't moving today :D

flamewalker

Reaction score
one relatively minor nuissance... this thing seems to like to hang on to fingerprints more than the screen did. takes a little bit more to wipe them off than the screen, but otherwise so far so good!