Xoom to Get Adobe Flash Player 10.2 March 18th; Motorola Releases OTA Prep Update

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
Why was Flash not supported on release? I just don't get it. Was it Adobe slacking on supporting HC or Moto being stupid?

Well, much like the lack of support for an SD card, Motorola pushed this product out the door in order to beat the iPad 2 release.

Once again, marketing trumps customer service. Better to put out a half-baked and buggy product before the competition, than to try and play catch-up later I guess...

Oasisplayer311

Reaction score
Not sure if this fits at all, BUT im ROOTED and Overclocked. I got the update, but my system still says 3.0?

kdanielson

Reaction score
Not sure if this fits at all, BUT im ROOTED and Overclocked. I got the update, but my system still says 3.0?

Sounds like you did not get the update then. Motorola specifically said that for this update to install you must not be rooted, so my guess is that the update did not take on your device for that reason. not sure if you could just un-root and then the update would come OTA again or if there is some other way for you to get it...