Xoom Movie Downloads.. Rental or buy?

kwiksilvr

Reaction score
I bought my boss a xoom last week and its going great except for... He recently went on a trip and rented 2 movies from the market... He then said that he was unable to view them while on his flight... Because it streams them?

His wife has an ipad... it downloads the movies to her ipad... How can we get around this?

I torrent my stuff and get and watch all kinds of stuff, but im not about to show my boss how to do this or I will never stop getting phone calls from him on how to get something else..

any help is appreciated.. thanks..

soulshot96

Reaction score
OK wow, for one you must really like your boss, but um, yeah, there's an option on the xoom to make the rented videos available offline, you do that and it will download the movie and you can watch it without internet.

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

akhi216

Reaction score
This.^

You bought a Xoom for your boss? Well at least you don't have to worry about getting fired lol.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

William_04_x

Reaction score
OK wow, for one you must really like your boss, but um, yeah, there's an option on the xoom to make the rented videos available offline, you do that and it will download the movie and you can watch it without internet.

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

How long does an average movie take to DL(15Mbps Wifi connection), and how many movies can be stored with 32GB internal and 32GB microsd card installed?

Sent from my MZ505 using DroidForums

soulshot96

Reaction score
I'm sorry that's all I know. I just found the offline download in the video app and saw it in a honeycomb video. I've never rented one myself I torrent my movies. ;)

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

William_04_x

Reaction score
No problem. I'm a dumb button pusher. Torrents are over my head. LOL

Sent from my MZ505 using DroidForums