X to gingerbread

mguinta25

Reaction score
Im running liberty right now but i want gingerbread due to netflix, how do i do this. Do i need to deleate everything

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Reaction score
Im running liberty right now but i want gingerbread due to netflix, how do i do this. Do i need to deleate everything

Please search. It took 30 seconds to find this and extra threads clutter the boards and make it harder for other people to find what they need. Pls don't be selfish.

Read the whole first post in this thread.

chefjellynow

Reaction score

Please search. It took 30 seconds to find this and extra threads clutter the boards and make it harder for other people to find what they need. Pls don't be selfish.

WOW i see from your early posts you were asking questions that had clear cut answers but the members helped you without jumping on you. Show some respect and maturity and help a noob when needed. We both had questions when we were new and we both were helped. I dont see anywhere in your past posts where anyone jumped on you.

OP
M

mguinta25

Reaction score
Thank you kind sir

Reaction score

WOW i see from your early posts you were asking questions that had clear cut answers but the members helped you without jumping on you. Show some respect and maturity and help a noob when needed. We both had questions when we were new and we both were helped. I dont see anywhere in your past posts where anyone jumped on you.

Lol so aren't we all grownups here? Just because I didn't baby the guy doesn't mean I was being mean. I even asked nicely. Also, by making sure he knows about the search function as well as posting a link to the gingerbread liberty rom I have helped him a great deal more than you have. Please don't post destructive comments on someone elses thread. Be helpful or be silent. Thank you. Cheers!

chefjellynow

Reaction score
wow you say dont post destructive comments and be helpful or silent. you should live by this. you called him selfish and said he was basically cluttering the board. see what clutter YOUR comment has started... if you just answered him he wouldve said thank you and it wouldve been over. get off your high horse and wake up LOSER yes that was mean but hey u deserved it! lol bye- no more from me. i made my point...go on and defend yourself....

and btw, i didnt have the intent to help him as you already linked him.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
No need for short tempers guys. We are all here to help each other. Yeah, people need to learn to search, but i remember being a noob. I didnt know where to begin and was just looking for a little personal advice, support and guidance.

Sent from my Liberated DROID2

OP
M

mguinta25

Reaction score
Jesus i started a fight