Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Wyse’s PocketCloud For Android’s Been Released

by Quentyn Kennemer on July 1st, 2010

If LogMeIn’s remote desktop access solution wasn’t enough to satisfy your needs, then PocketCloud could be another alternative worth looking at. One of the most popular apps on the iPhone, Wyse has brought

PocketCloud to Android – a free remote desktop access client that will make you forget about any other client thanks to one word: free.

It’s not just that it’s completely free, though. It’s also very easy to use and comes with a ton of great features. For now, this product is targeted at Windows-based PC users on all versions of Windows 7 (except Home), Windows XP Pro, Windows Vista Business, and Windows Server products.

An intuitive and innovative virtual mouse/keyboard implementation – alongside the application’s speedy performance and high degree of flexibility – makes PocketCloud an app that you should be check out right now if LogMeIn has failed you in whatever you’re looking to accomplish.

Wyse PocketCloud RDP/View-BETA

488443.c.png
Wyse PocketCloud� enables complete access to your Windows PC, virtual machine or Remote Desktop Services from your mobile device. Features: - Intuitive User Interface - Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP 7) - VMware View Support (Pending Certification) - Enterprise Security - Connect over 3G & WiFi - VNC Protocol (Tech Preview)... Read More

Developed by Wyse Technology Inc

Last edited:

stallone110

Reaction score
In addition to Wyse PocketCloud, you may also try R-HUB remote support servers.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is this like Splashtop?
If so I can see why it's so popular on iOS. It was a MUST HAVE for just about any serious computing needs when I used an iPad. I needed access and abilities that without several work around and costly apps per use were impossible on the iPad. I'd open Splashtop with the iPad and do what needed to be done when away from home. It was truly using my desktop remotely. Since switching to Android for a tablet I don't need Splashtop anymore and haven't used it in quite a while.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I use teamviewer. Have for about 6 years.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I almost never need access to my home PC. I do almost everything on my phone or tablet and my laptop isn't even turned on on any given day unless I have work that requires the use of Windows. Might be handy to be able to do some of that from my phone/tablet when out and about, but with my data capped, it's probably better if I stick to the way I've been doing things.