WTF is happening to my driod??

HxCZombie

Reaction score
It randomly happened today.. I have this random grayish bar at the top where the notification thing is at. It looks like some kinda quadrant. And when I open or close windows/apps its really slow. When I touch the screen there's a giant cross that tracks where ever I place my finger. the gray bar has 7 boxes. Box 1 has P:0/1. Box 2 has dX: 0.0 Box 3 has dY: 0.0

Can someone help me on getting rid of it.
Email me at [email protected]

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Are you rooted?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

destin246

Reaction score
Damn never heard of anything like that dude wish I could help

chrstdvd

Reaction score
Sounds like you have a graphing application on the phone. Does the bar look anything like the pictures at this link?
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.opticron.grapher&feature=search_result

I
f you have a graphing app on your phone, it may be malfunctioning. You may need to delete it and start over.

If you do not have any sort of graphing app, I sure would like to see a picture of what you see on your phone. The only thing that comes with the phone is the compass. I wonder if that function is malfunctioning?

OP
H

HxCZombie

Reaction score
This was very weird, it was similar to graphing. I had no app open tho. In the morning it was fine then an hour later it was messed up. Everything I did was delayed, the touchscreen traced whatever I did. It looked like a test screen. Restarting did nothing, pulling battery did nothing. I had to boot to recovery and restore back to my last backup. Everything is back to normal. :)

Khiraji

Reaction score
It's possessed!

That's among the weirdest problems I've ever heard of happening to an Android device... hope it's gone for good!