Wrong home screen

Qtone

Reaction score
Hello, I'm a newbie and very much enjoy this site. My Moto, everytime when ativated from sleep mode, displays the default dialer instead of my pattern screen to unlock until I touch the home button. Then I am able to input pattern for access. This is annoying. Anyone have ideas what is happening and how to fix?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello, I'm a newbie and very much enjoy this site. My Moto, everytime when ativated from sleep mode, displays the default dialer instead of my pattern screen to unlock until I touch the home button. Then I am able to input pattern for access. This is annoying. Anyone have ideas what is happening and how to fix?

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. Have attempted any basic fixes, like a battery pull? Try a full 30 second battery pull and if that doesn't work you may have to do a factory reset. To do that you will need to go to settings/privacy/factory data reset.

OP
Q

Qtone

Reaction score
Thx hook. Yeah, I had powered it off and removed the battery. It goes away for a short while and then comes back. Does the reset lose all my customizations?