WP7 or new Droid?

Reaction score
Here's my problem. The HTC trophy is coming to big red. I have an upgrade available love both android and the metro ui on wp7. I don't want to wait for the new droids to rollout with old software locked bootloaders and poor dev support. And I know HTC is unlocking there phones but I'm not a fan of HTC androids. Any reasons to keep/leave android for wp7?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I would slice off the most important part of my anatomy before I would ever buy a Windows phone.

That's as clean as I can say it.

OP
S
Reaction score
But why tho pretty soon android phones are running in to walls with how to build the phone the only real good thing about it us total user customization on the screen besides wp7 is clean soon to be bugless and most of then will get most updates released

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

kookk

Reaction score
Id try launcher 7 before you get a windows phone. Its very close to windows phone but you have the option of going back to android. I was too thinking about switching but after using launcher 7 for a month or so I was missing android

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Any reasons to keep/leave android for wp7?
Totally subjective matter. I can't tell you why you'd prefer one over the other. I don't know anything about you.

It never hurts to try the options IMO. Make sure you decide before your return window closes.

keyblade

Reaction score
I want to love WP7 but every time I use one in store (the Trophy) I feel ridiculously underwhelmed. I loved my Motorola Q that ran Win Mo 6 before my OG Droid.

volando

Reaction score
One of my relatives works for MS and gets their phone for free... after extensive playing around with it - there is no way in friggin hell I would ever use such an early-stage OS on my primary device. It has potential, but MS has a long way to go before it's anywhere near release-ready like Android and iOS.