Worthwhile roms?

oDECREEx

Reaction score
I'm still rocking AOKP build 5, and I switch up to liquid smooth every few days Lol. Just waiting on the reboots to end on the 3.4 kernel Lol

I'm actually running the latest stable release of carbonRom. Really great battery life. And all the AOSP goodies.

Sgt Fury

Reaction score
Any type of customization on the quick settings toggle in the notification pull down yet? That's why TW really kills me.. Takes up so much room..

I havent found one good all encompassing review but the quick toggles I think are decent. Not to much and seem to be well thought out. I did go up to r443 and that fixed my email issue. All in all synergy r443 is a solid rom.

Sgt Fury

Reaction score
There is a new revision of synergy ROM about to drop any time now.

Sgt Fury

Reaction score
It has already dropped, I flashed it last week. It runs pretty good but I like the hyperdrive a little more.

R443 should be the current but Ive been following eschelo's thread on XDA's forums and he is about ready to drop an update.

illustions

Reaction score
I need lil advice on what rom I should lean towards I haven't rooted my fone I have a verizon gs3 jb 4.1.2 now I want better battery life smoother processing get rid of bloat useless stuff and able to use multiple windows like the note 2 if possible I use to have the droid 1 rooted different roms now I want to explore more and use my.fone to best capabilities I still dnt truly understand touchwiz rom and none touchwiz cm10.1 aokp pacman roms can someone please give me.couple mins of ther time to break these things down for me

debrad0307

Reaction score
I can't wait till the new Synergy rom comes out. Been running this rom since I rooted my S3. Wouldn't go to any other rom.

Sent from my Synergized S3 using Tapatalk