World's Most Powerful Android Tablet for Developers; Only $1,300.00

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
qualcomm-super-tablet_616.jpeg

If you are a budding Android developer and want to test your newest idea on the most powerful Android device currently available, it will only cost you $1300 bucks. Certainly this price is pretty high, but you get some serious power for that dough. Here's the skinny on the Qualcomm developer SDK tasblet:
  • Qualcomm’s latest S4 Snapdragon quad-core processor running at 1.5GHz
  • Adreno 320 GPU
  • 10-inch 720p display
  • 2 GB of RAM
  • 32GB of storage
  • Currently runs Android 4.0.4
According to reports, this tablet has been benchmarked, and it's no surprise, it really is the most powerful tablet (available) on the planet. What do you guys think? Too pricey or very reasonable for the chance to test your stuff on the best hardware?

Source: WebProNews

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
a little to pricey for me . but it does sound amazing , :icon_eek: .. half that i would consider

Narsil

Silver Member
Reaction score
I would have thought the most powerful tablet on the planet would be running at 1080p, even though that's overkill on a 10" screen.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
How different is this from the IdeaPad? Besides twice the internal storage.

B0B0

Reaction score
I wonder what the battery life is like... After all, the idea of a tablet is to be super portable/usable for long periods of time. If you have all that power, but can't use it without being plugged into a wall would be useless.

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
failing to see how this is $1,100 different than the Nexus 7

Or even an Asus TF301. I mean the specs are only slightly different and frankly will be obsolete in 6 months to a year. I get it, thats how technology goes but come on...this is kind of ridiculous. I'm having a hard time seeing the piont.

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
If this wasn't made in the land of the free and home of the brave, I don't see the point of 1300 smackers for this.