working gba emulator

snowyghost

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm on the ics leak with cm9 installed. Does anyone know of a working gba emulator or is it a ics thing. I have the bios and a rom to play but I can't get it to work I've tried gameboid tiger emulator and a few others with no luck. Any help will be great

pgarlinski

Reaction score
I have an older GBA emulator that seems to work quite well for me, even on CM9.

Unfortunately, it's an older app that isn't on the Play store anymore...it was banned. You might want to try doing a search on Google for 'GameBoid Lite' and see if you can find the apk. I don't want to get into any trouble so I'm not posting any links or anything...

bassist516

Reaction score
Ive found that tiger gba seems to work on pretty much every phone ive put it on (even old phones like an eris, but also on facsinate, stratosphere, galaxy s2, and my droid 4) If you go on apps.tigerplay.info, and download where are tigers, you can then install tiger gba, which works completely, (no lag, sound, save states, gameshark, etc) i dont see a reason why it shouldnt work for you.

Last edited:

Jishkah

Reaction score
All right, I have two suggestions.

First of all, there's Gameboid. It's an excellent emulator, and it should work with just about every game you throw at it - however, a lot of them may be buggy and the sound is just downright awful on many of them.

Next, there's GBA.EMU. You can download that from the Play Store for, like, four dollars - it's updated at least once or twice a month, support is growing, and it seems to me to be the more powerful of the two emulators I've listed - however, it's missing some features, such as a real-time clock (I tried playing Boktai on it, and it was perpetually 12:00 AM, as well as Pokemon: Liquid Crystal). However, this should get better as the emulator matures. The developer is mature, professional, and seems to know what he's doing.