Work email

scully

Reaction score
I know the email issue has been talked about many times, but this is something of an odd problem. I work at a college and have a .edu email address. I have had this address on my Omnia and my Boss currently has his account on his BB without issue.

When I tried to add mine the incoming server went through without a problem. For the outgoing I tried both the school's outgoing server and the Verizon one at outgoing.verizon.net. When I used the Verizon address everything went through and my inbox loaded.

As soon as all my messages popped up I got an error message that said Sorry the application email ( process com. android.email )
has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. And then I had to force close. This happens every time I open that account.

Sorry about the long post, but it is extremely important that I have this email address on my phone. Any ideas?

Nedaroth

Reaction score
Here you are, you need to reinstall http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-general-discussions/10308-email-help.html

I know the email issue has been talked about many times, but this is something of an odd problem. I work at a college and have a .edu email address. I have had this address on my Omnia and my Boss currently has his account on his BB without issue.

When I tried to add mine the incoming server went through without a problem. For the outgoing I tried both the school's outgoing server and the Verizon one at outgoing.verizon.net. When I used the Verizon address everything went through and my inbox loaded.

As soon as all my messages popped up I got an error message that said Sorry the application email ( process com. android.email )
has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. And then I had to force close. This happens every time I open that account.

Sorry about the long post, but it is extremely important that I have this email address on my phone. Any ideas?

OP
S

scully

Reaction score
Here you are, you need to reinstall http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-general-discussions/10308-email-help.html

Just tried this and got the exact same error. Do you think this could be a hardware isue?

OP
S

scully

Reaction score
Any idea how I can fix it? I would really appreciate the help.