Won't receive calls from one person

kkeckley42

Reaction score
Hey everyone. So I recently discovered that for some reason my X2 won't receive calls from one of my contacts. Sometimes, her text messages won't go through either. There have been several occasions in which she has called me and I never get any kind of missed call notification. Last night, she sent me a text message that I never got. I would assume geographical issues, but her fiance has the same phone and lives in the same house and I haven't had any trouble getting calls from him. Anyone else have this issue or know of a way to fix it?

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
What does she experience on her end of the call? Does her call go to voice mail? Do her calls every go through to you, or is it every call? If so, is it possible that you have her contact set as "Go Straight to Voice Mail"? You can check that by opening her contact then hit menu/options.

Good luck.

OP
K

kkeckley42

Reaction score
Sorry it took so long to respond. I checked and I don't have her going straight to voicemail and she says that the phone rings when she calls. I haven't actually received a call from her for the past two weeks but she has tried a few times.

MistaWolfe

Reaction score
Sorry it took so long to respond. I checked and I don't have her going straight to voicemail and she says that the phone rings when she calls. I haven't actually received a call from her for the past two weeks but she has tried a few times.

Maybe she's lying to you man.

And what are you doing calling/texting some dude's girl?

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Maybe you accidentally blocked her without realizing you had. I believe you can go on your online Verizon account to see if her number has been blocked, or call Verizon.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums

OP
K

kkeckley42

Reaction score
Maybe she's lying to you man.

And what are you doing calling/texting some dude's girl?

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

... We work together and are studying for the GRE. I've been there when she's tried to call my phone and seen the attempted calls on her phone.

Maybe you accidentally blocked her without realizing you had. I believe you can go on your online Verizon account to see if her number has been blocked, or call Verizon.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums

I'll take a look at that. Looks like it's either that or taking it to the store to see if they can figure it out.

timessquarehero

Reaction score
I had the same problem. The fix is deleting one of the liked accts for that contact. Too many linked accts blocks calls for some reason. Good luck