wireless sync

scottpark09

Reaction score
Probably a stupid question but I cant figure out how to wireless sync my razr to my computer. This was one feature I was really looking forward to but havent figured it out.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Probably a stupid question but I cant figure out how to wireless sync my razr to my computer. This was one feature I was really looking forward to but havent figured it out.

Scott, what exactly are you trying to sync? Your phone syncs your email, contacts and calendar to the Google servers. You can install Google Sync on you're PC and it can sync your phone to Outlook. If you're looking to sync other things like pics, docs, files, etc. there are plenty of apps to sync over WIFI, most are free and surprisingly good.

If there's something specific that's not answered here, let me know!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

jrmdroid

Reaction score
Have you downloaded motocast from motorola yet? Once that is on your PC you can setup the shared folders in motocast so you can view or download to your phone using the files app...

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Have you downloaded motocast from motorola yet? Once that is on your PC you can setup the shared folders in motocast so you can view or download to your phone using the files app...

Good point!