Wireless charger

aarong03

Reaction score
Looking for recommendations for a wireless charging pad with fast charging for S7, that includes the fast charger plug.

wcjeep

Reaction score
Sign up for Samsung Pay. Samsung issues a 30% off coupon. Goto Samsung.com. Order the official Samsung high speed wireless charger. It works really well. I had a $100 gift card from Best Buy. Otherwise would have purchased direct from Samsung.

OP
aarong03

aarong03

Reaction score
Ok. I signed up when I first got the S7 a week ago, but I never got a coupon from them yet.

wcjeep

Reaction score
Check your spam folder? My coupon arrived within minutes of Samsung pay sign up

Jecht

Reaction score
I have the spigen wireless charger that has fast charge and like it a lot. It angled so you can still view your phone in portrait or landscape mode. Sorry it doesn't come with a quick charge plug but you can get a tronsmart plug and cable for like 8 bucks off amazon.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

Shariarku

Reaction score
Website
getandroidstuff.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S21
Twitter
khaledshariar
I would suggest you not to go with wireless charging for two reasons mainly. First of all it causes way too much heat even if it's only been on the charger for half an hour or so. And it's much slower than plugging directly. I'm using a Samsung wireless but I'm very concerned about the heating and bulging batteries. I've made my mind not to use the wireless charging anymore.

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I would suggest you not to go with wireless charging for two reasons mainly. First of all it causes way too much heat even if it's only been on the charger for half an hour or so. And it's much slower than plugging directly. I'm using a Samsung wireless but I'm very concerned about the heating and bulging batteries. I've made my mind not to use the wireless charging anymore.

though the post you responded to is over a year old, I got to respond to you. the only thing I agree with is wireless charging is slower. I have been using wireless charging for four years and never had an issue. I leave the phone on the charger when I am home and overnight. I am not a bit concerned about it. I have never read anything about your claims. the only over heating problems I have ever read about when charging is when it is plugged in. If you have a source, I would like to read it.