wired ear buds w/mic

PsychoSilva

Reaction score
Anyone know of a good cheap pair of ear buds with mic that work with the bionic

Byakushiki

Reaction score
Westone TS1. Excellent quality for a low (audiophile) budget. Shure SE215 with the mic cable is another good choice if you want a replaceable cable, though it runs a bit more.

Breakfast beats worrying.

OP
P

PsychoSilva

Reaction score
I was looking for something cheaper lol like 10 to 40 bucks

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
wondering if the s4a on eBay are legit... 50 bucks isn't horrible just curious if they're real of as fake as the beats on there

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

islandak

Reaction score
MEEelectronics inexpensive and solid

I did a similar search not too long ago. I picked up a pair of MEE Electronics M16p earphones. They've been great so far. Look up the reviews I think they're right up your alley.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
picked up some $15 vmodas the other day... good so far... mic works perfect too

shobe

Reaction score
I've been a big proponent of Skull Candy ear buds for years now. Great sound and mic works well too. Only issue I have with the mics with the bionic is that you can't skip and pause songs with the hangup button anymore. This is now the voice command activation for all mic'd headphones. Minor complaint, but other than that, it works great.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've been a big proponent of Skull Candy ear buds for years now. Great sound and mic works well too. Only issue I have with the mics with the bionic is that you can't skip and pause songs with the hangup button anymore. This is now the voice command activation for all mic'd headphones. Minor complaint, but other than that, it works great.

my button mutes when on a call and I don't think it does anything when music is on.. I'll have to check