[Winners] Sandisk 32GB Micro SD Card

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
32g.jpg

It's Saturday, and so that means we have to put an end to the contest. Thanks to everyone that entered; you guys had so many great things to say about what we have here at Droidforums.net that I personally had to go through all of them and read your comments. I know Dan, John, David, and all of us here that work to bring you news and keep the site looking good, are feeling pretty touched by your great comments, and we thank you for them.

Seeing as so many people entered, I just thought I would do a random integer to decide who the winners are.

The winners, according to randominteger.org, are:
Untitled.png

I am addicted to DF. lets me do so many things to my many (somewhat redundant) android phones!

i love droidforums.net because out of all the forums ive ever been on i have never recieved as much help and in such a kind and patient manor. noone cusses me out, no trolls just people trying to help out. i have recommended droidforums.net to literally everyone i meet with a droid and when i can i take their phones and download the app hehe. But i really appreciate the help i get her i would be screwed without you guys. Thats what i like best about droidforums.net.

Thanks to everyone who played. Seeing the great results from this giveaway, I'll definitely work and get similar products like this for you guys.

The review for Sandisk's new 32GB Micro SD class 6 card will be posted within the next few days, I'm just having some issues getting it to work right with me, sorry for the delay.

Have a great weekend,
Droidforums team.

Winners PM me!

Last edited:

CKD2

Reaction score
Enjoy the nice amount of space you now will have, winners. I will be on the hunt for the best deal I can find for a 32gb card! Congrats folks

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

CoFoltman84

Reaction score
Congratulations winners...guess ill have to suck it up and go buy a 32gb card hahaha...I think i saw it on amazon for $38, not including shipping...

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Congrats guys! :big smile:

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Congrats :nerd:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

B-RAN

Reaction score
congrats to the winners. I do have to admit that I am a little disappointed this ended up being auto generated because I felt like I put a lot of thought into my post as i'm sure a lot of people did. I understand that there were too many to read, but just sayin! ;o)

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
Congratulations to the winners. And thanks to everyone the entered. There were quite a few good posts, I wish everyone could have won one.

Tapped from an Unbrickable DROID

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Congrats and enjoy guys!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk