Windows Xbox LIVE application?

michaelnote

Reaction score
Hello, I was wondering since the windows phone has that great xbox live application, if such an application were available for download somewhere on the web for android (there is no good equivalent on the marketplace).

I have root and launcher 7

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

Reaction score
I haven't looked it up, but I'm 99% certain there is nothing like the xbox live app for windows 7. The reason being, is that microsoft is advertising the xbox live app as a major feature of windows 7. If they gave it to android, or allowed for an api to take advantage of it, they would be forfeiting a key advantage to android.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Markmm24

Reaction score
Search it there are multiple apps.if you even typed it in on the market you would've gotten at least 5 different apps.sorry if I'm being a little pissy or something.a lot of people tend to ask questions without looking for the answer for a minute.

OTB RELOADED 1.3ghz
Evil Fascination 3.1

Reaction score
Search it there are multiple apps.if you even typed it in on the market you would've gotten at least 5 different apps.sorry if I'm being a little pissy or something.a lot of people tend to ask questions without looking for the answer for a minute.

OTB RELOADED 1.3ghz
Evil Fascination 3.1

You're right. And wow, I'm surprised. My logic was sound and made sense right?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Markmm24

Reaction score
Well there are apps for it but none of them are going to be like the real thing.some are still pretty good.i just didn't feel good giving my account info so I deleted.

OTB RELOADED 1.3ghz
Evil Fascination 1.1

Big Lou

Reaction score
Spark 360 is a fantastic app and allows you to do pretty much everything you need (minus gaming, obviously).