Windows 8 consumer preview more to come

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Neither did I. I used a bootable flash drive. But windows requires a working CD drive to install. Hopefully Wozzy PMs me the work around.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Im still lokking for the work around I emailed a Buddy who found it I will get it to you ASAP as he gets back to me

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Im still lokking for the work around I emailed a Buddy who found it I will get it to you ASAP as he gets back to me

Awesome. Thanks for still looking into this. I was pissed as hell when the install cancelled because the CD drive doesn't function. Lol.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

IIGood

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S6
Its actually a universal OS for Tablets,phones & laptops/towers Hence the UI they chose

That's all well and good, but I see no place for 8 in a professional/corporate environment. I keep coming back to the thought that unless your sole purpose of using 8 is updating your social network sites, there's not much for you here.

I think 7 is going to be the new XP in the professional world, once companies have actually migrated to 7. We'll see it sticking around for several years, probably see a couple more service packs...then MS may offer something again with a more professional feel.

I don't mean to sound harsh but I really don't feel a very professional vibe from 8.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
That's all well and good, but I see no place for 8 in a professional/corporate environment. I keep coming back to the thought that unless your sole purpose of using 8 is updating your social network sites, there's not much for you here.

I think 7 is going to be the new XP in the professional world, once companies have actually migrated to 7. We'll see it sticking around for several years, probably see a couple more service packs...then MS may offer something again with a more professional feel.

I don't mean to sound harsh but I really don't feel a very professional vibe from 8.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

I guess you didn't notice that you don't have to use the live tiles? There's a standard interface that you can access instead. I'm not much for the live tiles either.

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I guess you didn't notice that you don't have to use the live tiles? There's a standard interface that you can access instead. I'm not much for the live tiles either.

That an Microsoft also always put a business edition out

Sent from my Triumph using DroidForums