Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Just shot this quick video. Love this feature! :cool-b:

[video=youtube;BHpSS4WPb1s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHpSS4WPb1s&feature=youtu.be[/video]

So what's your favorite feature on the Galaxy S4? Let us know! ;)

BLeClair12

Reaction score
I have to agree with you. I love that feature, and it seems to be working much better for me today than it was yesterday when I got it for whatever reason.

Truthfully, there aren't many features I don't love thus far. Now that I'm familiar with the device, I'm searching for the perfect case. I've got a cheap clear plastic one on it right now, just for normal wear and tear - I'm not too concerned about drops. I hate it, though. It sticks to the back cover and looks incredibly tacky. I'm strongly considering the Spigen Neo Hybrid, just worried about the bulk it adds to the sides.

jacobbones

Reaction score
Im getting the phone tomorrow but what Im most looking forward to is the tv remote feature.

Now when Im on break at work I can turn off the dang tv's in the breakroom (they only play fox news and some people have to have a tv on) and be able to sit in peace

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Had no idea it could do that, that's awesome:hail:

Another month and a half to go....

How's the battery life on it? Considering the camera is on while the screen is off (as I assume due to the gesture wake). I read some reviews, but in real world use how is it? If you can rate it this early into ownership that is.

OP
wicked

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Had no idea it could do that, that's awesome:hail:

Another month and a half to go....

How's the battery life on it? Considering the camera is on while the screen is off (as I assume due to the gesture wake). I read some reviews, but in real world use how is it? If you can rate it this early into ownership that is.

Battery life is great. 27% left after a full day's use - medium to heavy usage. Lots of app installs/uninstalls, messing with settings, homescreen changes, some youtube vids, lots of texting, a few phone calls and some web browsing... while on 4G.

lisalisa13

Reaction score
I have to agree with you. I love that feature, and it seems to be working much better for me today than it was yesterday when I got it for whatever reason.

Truthfully, there aren't many features I don't love thus far. Now that I'm familiar with the device, I'm searching for the perfect case. I've got a cheap clear plastic one on it right now, just for normal wear and tear - I'm not too concerned about drops. I hate it, though. It sticks to the back cover and looks incredibly tacky. I'm strongly considering the Spigen Neo Hybrid, just worried about the bulk it adds to the sides.

I got the cellto wallet case, love it!

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
As I mentioned over on our sister site, Samsung Galaxy S4 Forum, one of my favorite features is the voice commands for the camera - being able to say "cheese" "shoot" or "capture" to take a shot is SUPER helpful, for both self shots, as well as eliminating finger movement on regular shots.