WIN! WIN! WIN! - Discussion

tylonal

Reaction score
gah, reletivly new to the site, and not too hot with this kinda stuff...but i work for verizon, so we all know i cant afford to BUY somthin like this...geez. lol hmmmm well...lets give it a go...

pandroid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
so has anyone actually started work on this yet?

i spent the greater part of today working on a little somethin somethin for the competition

gonna have a small extra surprise for you guys too :)

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
so has anyone actually started work on this yet?

i spent the greater part of today working on a little somethin somethin for the competition

gonna have a small extra surprise for you guys too :)

I know of several that have....and already past one or two revisions.

heavyMGS

Reaction score
Hmm, just saw this contest and the YouTube group. Joined the group, now I may get busy and see what I can come up with for this contest.

Tpayne23

Reaction score
Nice entry. I've had one pretty much done since the contest started but like you I was waiting to see if I thought of any changes. I haven't changed anything for about 8 days so I'll probably give it a few more and then submit it. I just have to figure out how to have everyone see it. I'll probably just link to vimeo like you did since that's the only thing I know how to do.

pandroid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Nice entry. I've had one pretty much done since the contest started but like you I was waiting to see if I thought of any changes. I haven't changed anything for about 8 days so I'll probably give it a few more and then submit it. I just have to figure out how to have everyone see it. I'll probably just link to vimeo like you did since that's the only thing I know how to do.

i have a dedicated server under my hand, so if you, or anyone else, need somewhere to host the source video, shoot me a pm and we can set that up for you.

deputc26

Reaction score

i have a dedicated server under my hand, so if you, or anyone else, need somewhere to host the source video, shoot me a pm and we can set that up for you.

You are the man:icon_ banana:

pandroid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
very boring contest so far..

lets see those videos!

Tpayne23

Reaction score
Another Entry

Just entered my video so now we have two. I'm sure people will start submitting them as soon as the contest gets close to the deadline.