Will Verizon stores get demo Xs anytime soon so we can try it out early?

lchavez289

Reaction score
Our stores can't get them because, just like preorders and online orders, we don't get our shipments until the release day =[
Trust me, I wish I could get my hands on that beast!
My store is excepting $100 deposits, I'm in Peru, IL if anyone wants to preorder. Trust me its wayyy better to buy from a store then online anyways, we do Warrenty swaps, and 30 days in store swaps.
Email me if ya have any questions.

...How you doin'?
I'm doin' good =]

ccartertn

Reaction score
On the 15th, will I have to be the first in line to get a Droid X? How many are allocated to each store?

CC

Ferradinho

Reaction score
Stores will probably have them in a few days prior to launch but most stores will keep it in the back until launch day so I wouldn't get any hopes up of demoing it early.
I will say that hands on the phone is absolutely amazing! You will be impressed...

Sent from my Droid X using Tapatalk

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
You may get lucky and find a corporate store with a test mule. And get even more lucky if they let you see it. My local one had the DI about two weeks before launch. I was in tech service about my daughters phone and was talking to the girl about it. She was gonna let me take a quick look at it but the manager kept coming around.

yurdle

Reaction score
Stores will probably have them in a few days prior to launch but most stores will keep it in the back until launch day so I wouldn't get any hopes up of demoing it early.
I will say that hands on the phone is absolutely amazing! You will be impressed...

Sent from my Droid X using Tapatalk

Lol thank you =p

I can't wait to get mine, and I'm pretty sure this store will have a demo. When my girlfriend or I have a problem or need help we always go here and they are always able to help us, so I trust them when they say they will have something out before hand.

soba1

Reaction score
Thought I Would Ressurect

Has anyone run accross any floor models or demo dummy units anywhere?
I knew they wouldn't do it. I knew it......

gkeller16

Reaction score
My wife just got her incredible yesterday and went in to have them put the screen protector on and they had a Droid x in the back they brought out cause she was thinking of exchanging.

She said the girl let her play with it a few mins and walked away then realized my wife still had the phone and came running back. In the end my wife kept the incredible. Too bad I was looking forward to messing around with the x.

dyno

Reaction score
I got a chance to play around with the X today at a Verizon store! I must say this is one nice/big phone. Everything seem to run smooth on it. If I could upgrade, I would be all over this one...

896194f1.jpg

Now my Droid feels old and out dated.. but I still have love for it! :)

didiwags

Reaction score
I hate waiting, I have never wanted a phone before it was released!!! Tick tick tick.....

Redwinger2001

Reaction score
I'm just worried that it will be well after the 15th before I'm able to buy one. My 3G iphone is on it's last leg and I'm really looking forward to the X. My Verizon store told me they didn't know when they were getting it in. I think this is a poor way to get people syked about a phone So, is this a Verizon problem or a Motorola problem? What are my chances of getting one if I show up on the 15th?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
So, is this a Verizon problem or a Motorola problem?

I don't see where the problem is...Launch is the 15th. They can disavow knowledge of said Device all they want til then......

For what I have heard there will not be a shortage....

Redwinger2001

Reaction score
So, is this a Verizon problem or a Motorola problem?

I don't see where the problem is...Launch is the 15th. They can disavow knowledge of said Device all they want til then......

For what I have heard there will not be a shortage....

I hope you're right. It took a lot for me to return my iP4 and my 3G is on it's last leg. I'm excited about trying a new smartphone.