Will Verizon let me exchange phone twice?

Klaista2k

Reaction score
Ok so I had a Droid 1 and ended up getting the IPhone4.

I just exchanged the Iphone for a Thunderbolt... But it turns out I don't get 4g in my area!! And that was the main reason I bought it.

I think I wanna get the Droid3 because I feel like I NEED a keyboard. Do you think If I go back and pay the 35 restock fee they'll let me exchange?

jseah

Reaction score
You only get one exchange during the 14 day return period.

OP
K

Klaista2k

Reaction score
Yeah I know... Do they ever make exceptions though?

Or could I have the option of just returning it and going back to my Droid1?

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ok so I had a Droid 1 and ended up getting the IPhone4.

I just exchanged the Iphone for a Thunderbolt... But it turns out I don't get 4g in my area!! And that was the main reason I bought it.

I think I wanna get the Droid3 because I feel like I NEED a keyboard. Do you think If I go back and pay the 35 restock fee they'll let me exchange?

I think there is no harm trying..you do only get one exchange,but I've heard of this and they will at times make an exception... if you nicely ask them and persuade kindly as you can't work the phone due to the keyboard, you will probably get the d2 global offered or maybe the d3 depends..they may give you a refurb d3? I would begg without causing too much of a scene..keep asking to kindly speak to customer service..tell them your so sad because you just can't get the typing right..lol I've seen people get what they want on occasion...good luck!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

vatothe0

Reaction score
Not looking at the website for 2 minutes has cost you $35 so far and you want to make it $70? Must be nice to be rich like that.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk