Will the Droid Pro/D2 WE have 720p video?

GeeDee82

Reaction score
With Motorola claiming the Milestone 2 shoots 720p video with 720p playback, one would think that this feature would also be included on the Droid Pro/D2 WE that is rumored to be released later this year. I sure hope so. What do you guys think?

Here is the press release:
http://mediacenter.motorola.com/content/detail.aspx?ReleaseID=13239&NewsAreaId=2

I am seriously considering purchasing the D2 WE when it drops, so if it does have 720p then it would definitely sweeten the deal for me. If it is true, you gotta wonder why the hell they didn't put it on the Droid 2 though, or maybe they will in the future.

x1208x

Reaction score
Its the same hardware so its it matter of upgrading the software. That's all.

OP
G

GeeDee82

Reaction score
Yes thats what they say but as far as I know, the Droid 2 has yet to be upgraded. So if they're not gonna release a software upgrade then I'm just hoping it comes stock on the World Edition.

matt192004

Reaction score
If recording in 720p can be done withdrew a software upgrade when will the droiid 2 be getting it because if it is hardware only it is no fair for people who purchased droid 2 not to let them purchase a droid 2 we are something to have the same recording factors as the droid 2 we has sorry for being long