HOW Droid 2 global to shoot 720p video???

findingjulia

Reaction score
Milestone 2 shoots 720p video with 720p playback, BUT how to do it with D2G? IS there any code? ANY WAY?
They`re same 5 mega pixel camera .
I hope so. What do you guys think?
Don’t you want 720p video recording?
PLEASE TELL ME THE WAY.

Asphyx

Reaction score
My first guess would be that the video cards are different.
And just because a camera has the same MegaPixel doesn't mean they have the same sensor on the CMOS. Megapixel is related to the density of the sensor not the resulting output format.

leobg

Reaction score
I understood there are hacks to enable 720p on D2G. Read that on a chinece android fans forum (will try ti find the URL later). Too bad it is not in English. Being reading thru Google translation service, as far as Google translates right, they've got a hack to playback (and record?) 720p.

OP
F

findingjulia

Reaction score
I understood there are hacks to enable 720p on D2G. Read that on a chinece android fans forum (will try ti find the URL later). Too bad it is not in English. Being reading thru Google translation service, as far as Google translates right, they've got a hack to playback (and record?) 720p.

Really? But excuse me. I`M chinese. so please to tell me the URL. Thanks a lot. Let`s see if it can work out.:icon_ banana:

BlindObject

Reaction score

Really? But excuse me. I`M chinese. so please to tell me the URL. Thanks a lot. Let`s see if it can work out.:icon_ banana:

GIVE HIM THE URL!!:biggrin:

leobg

Reaction score

Here you go:

link A
link B

Your feed back (in English) will be greatly appreciated!

raw33

Reaction score

So is this possible at all?

I would think you'd need different hardware, though it would be nice if it was a little easier than that.

keolawills

Reaction score
I've tweaked the build.prop and had no luck. I want to say I did get it to work, but the camera would fc when taking pics. I spent a lot of time trying to figure it out, installing different camera.apk's(liberty's, aosp, blur)... one person said they got it to work but went mia after that post.

sent from my HeXeNated d2g