Will I lose my Cricket flash if I restore? HELP

rlockwich

Reaction score
Hey what's up? I'm about to sell my phone tomorrow and need to put this back to day one **WITHOUT LOSING THE CRICKET FLASHING**. I'm wondering if I'm about to do a restore and the flash will still be there. The flash was done at a cricket store that claims for 'Professional Flashing'. There is a program that I have available to uninstall named 'Autostart (Root) 1.0' and I don't know if that's a part of the flash but I'm guessing that may be part of the flash and would get deleted if I restore. Anybody who can help me with this I will be very greatful!!! Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Reaction score
am i understand that you toke your phone to a store to flash the phone as in root the phone?

if so then yes autostart (root) 1.0 is part of the flashing and does need to come off

droidman101

Reaction score
am i understand that you toke your phone to a store to flash the phone as in root the phone?

if so then yes autostart (root) 1.0 is part of the flashing and does need to come off

I think he means they flashed his phone to cricket, in which case to flash back I think you'd either need to take it to vzw(and get screamed at) or flash an sbf(which idk will work)

OP
R

rlockwich

Reaction score
Please anybody help!! without losing the flash

Reaction score
If you flash any verizon ota your flash will be lost. Also if you delete auto start then the web/mms part wont work. So if your trying to reset the phone back to stock and keep the cricket flash,its not gonna work,because vzws settings will overide the flash