wiimote controller app

ucpro

Reaction score
just iin case u don't know, the wiimote controller alpha is in the market..u pair your wiimote via that app through bluetooth

works on the droid!!
[video=youtube;GnVZgLPcq8U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnVZgLPcq8U]YouTube - Playing games on the N1 with Wii Controller!!![/video]

search for Wiimote Controller

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
That's really awesome. Is this the one that only lets you play for 30 mins then turns off?

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wow, that is awesome.. Has anyone tried this on the Incredible?

will.anaya

Reaction score
In other threads, it was said that the 30 min cutoff was made because the developer was busy creating the paid version of this app. So if u don't want the cutoff u need to pay 4 dollars.

chomorro

Reaction score
$4 dollars isnt bad if it responds better then that controller keyboard add on.

Is that a wiimote in your pocket? LOL

td854

Reaction score
I need to get a Wii classic controller just for this to try it out, not to mention if a PS emulator ever shows up.

SilentJay

Reaction score
Its bad enough this darn phone made me the "holster guy" now i need a back pack for my wii mote, light gun and what ever else they come up with ;p Now we just need an app to video out the DROID and we have a full fledged pocket nintendo!

Phxphenom

Reaction score
OK guys, this is my first post. Just bought the Moto Droid last week and my 11 year old is going to freak out when he sees that he can play his wii games on it. But this 48 yr old is rreally too stupid to know what I need to do to get his Mario Racing Kart downloaded on my droid, as well as anything else (emulator?) prior to downloading the $3 app controller.

Can you guys help an old dad out? Thanks in advance!

jtydroid

Reaction score
OK guys, this is my first post. Just bought the Moto Droid last week and my 11 year old is going to freak out when he sees that he can play his wii games on it. But this 48 yr old is rreally too stupid to know what I need to do to get his Mario Racing Kart downloaded on my droid, as well as anything else (emulator?) prior to downloading the $3 app controller.

Can you guys help an old dad out? Thanks in advance!

Oh, I'm afraid you've misunderstood. This doesn't allow you to play Wii games on your Droid. It allows you to use your Wiimote to control your droid, most commonly to play the various NES/SNES emulators that are out there.

Phxphenom

Reaction score
Rats...I thought he's be playing Donky Kong and Super Mario by end of day....Thanks for the quick response.

will.anaya

Reaction score
got my wii working... and its great.

however, can my gba bios work for my snes games or is there a place i can get that. tried the google but it sends me to doperoms and no bios file

do i need one?

Last edited:

DroidWolfen

Reaction score
Anybody know how to get the classic controller functioning on Wii Controller Demo v3.0? It's basically the same thing as the other app with classic controller added. I got it to detect it but the buttons don't do anything. Any ideas?