WiFi Tablet

Rword

Reaction score
Anybody got any ideas for a good WiFi only Android tablet? I don't want one that is locked to a cell carrier. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks.

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
Archos makes a really nice 10" and so does ViewSonic (though both need to be rooted to be really good). You're better off waiting to see what's announced at CES this week. There will be lots of tablets so to get one now (at least before the announcements) would be a bit foolish. Not to mention until HoneyComb or whatever they call/number it (the next version of Android) is released. It's supposed to have features to actually support tablets (resolution, support for dual cores ect).

Last edited:

yamaha83

Reaction score
viewsonic G tablet!! i have one and after you root it and get a good rom on it its amazing!! has all the good specs you want and is wifi only!!

TwerpPoet

Reaction score
Only a few days left till the 2011 International CES (Consumer Electronics Show). Should be several new tablets announced then. Hopefully some of them will be available immediately.

berbely

Reaction score
Anybody got any ideas for a good WiFi only Android tablet? I don't want one that is locked to a cell carrier. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks.

Do you mean only wifi? or should be 3G added function. Well, you can take a look at this one, A8 Android 2.2 Tablet
Integrated WI-FI wireless network, support 3G network... The most impressive part is detachable battery.

ruthless101901

Reaction score
I would wait until later on this year, Android tablets are supposed to improve by leaps and bounds. The CES this week will give a preview of what is to come.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

bilallucky

Reaction score
Google Android 2.1 Operating System installed, and access to thousands of applications Whether you use it for social networking sites such as Facebook, Instant messaging friends via MSN, Playing mobile games, watching videos on YouTube, Reading E-Books, watching the latest news i think this is fantastic one

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Google Android 2.1 Operating System installed, and access to thousands of applications Whether you use it for social networking sites such as Facebook, Instant messaging friends via MSN, Playing mobile games, watching videos on YouTube, Reading E-Books, watching the latest news i think this is fantastic one
What one? :)