WiFi not working after Synergy r484 flash

cjo

Reaction score
I have the S3VZW which I flashed with Synergy r484 now using a Straight Talk AT&T sim card. Everything works except the WiFi, it will not turn on. Has anyone else experienced this or can point me in the right direction for a resolution?

Thanks in advance

KoreanwGlasses

Reaction score
I'm sorry to get your hopes up for an answer after a couple weeks, but I'm here to inform you and everyone else that you are not alone with your issue. I have the same problem on the same device.

I hope we get an answer soon!

WillisD

Reaction score
Have y'all tried flashing a different kernel? You can try lean kernel, faux 123 has a good kernel also

OP
C

cjo

Reaction score
I'm sorry to get your hopes up for an answer after a couple weeks, but I'm here to inform you and everyone else that you are not alone with your issue. I have the same problem on the same device.

I hope we get an answer soon!

I finally have it now working. I flashed back to factory, then rooted and flashed with Synergy R443 (which I did try before but not after flashing back to factory 4.1.1) Now I was now able to edit the new apn for Straight Talk and everything so far is working. You may want to give that a try.