Why wont beautiful widgets download?

Jug the Thug

Reaction score
I have a droid x and I got a prepaid visa for christmas to get some apps. Someone highly recommended beautiful widgets but I went to download it and it was in euros. The transaction failed and in the email I got it suggested I update my card details. I didn't listen to the email and refunded my purchase I went on to download more paid and the card worked fine....but later on I tried beautiful widgets again and the same thing happened!? Please help!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

harrellj

Reaction score
Unfortunately, some of those pre-paid cards will not work with foreign currency. I bet the other paid apps you were able to get were all listed in USD? The only suggestion is to try another card (or see if you can find out who the issuing bank is and talk to them about it).

OP
J

Jug the Thug

Reaction score
Unfortunately, some of those pre-paid cards will not work with foreign currency. I bet the other paid apps you were able to get were all listed in USD? The only suggestion is to try another card (or see if you can find out who the issuing bank is and talk to them about it).

Your right everything else was USD ill look into that

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App