Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Hey guys, I havent posted much lately due still being sick but also since the demolishion of my droid 1. Which I replaced with a droid 2. I dont feel like a real 'droidian or original' owner anymore... I miss the flat keys, flaws, fixes and everything that went with it. Droid 2 has probs with gps amongst other issues but its not even worth it for me to take it in to look get looked at. To me the droid 1 was the only phone for me so far, I figure I have another upgrade but cant afford to buy every new phone, so Ill hang onto this till next Dec and see whats out... but nothing will ever replace the droid 1..

Shadez/Rich

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Good to hear from you Rich! Miss seeing you around here. The Droid 1 is a heck of a device for sure. Even though I'm looking forward to my next handset it will be bittersweet to retire my Droid. I'm actually in no rush : )

Anyway, I hope you feel better soon. We miss ya buddy!!

warrior21

Reaction score
I agree with you. I left my D1 in my pocket and ended up putting it in the washing machine so I had to get a replacement. Assurian sent me the R2D2 version of the D2 and after a day I swapped my wife for her D1. I have an upgrade in March but so far nothing interests me enough to get rid of the D1.