Why cant my email format my emails?

Valik

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Android Turbo
So I'm using the default email app that came with the Turbo but most of the messages I'm getting won't fit the screen when I click on the email, I have to make it smaller to view the full message. It's really annoying and makes viewing emails longer than it should.

Also my emails wont view images and I have to click on view image icon every time. I see that there is a setting which lets it view images from that specific sender but is there an option to just have images be shown for every email?

Last edited:

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
I have seen several complaints about the Turbo's mail app. A common solution has been to use a different app. I know 2 people switched to K-9 Mail and it's working great for them.

OP
V

Valik

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Android Turbo
I have seen several complaints about the Turbo's mail app. A common solution has been to use a different app. I know 2 people switched to K-9 Mail and it's working great for them.

hmm.. I'll have to look into an alternate email app then. I just don't understand how you mess something up as basic as an email app - the most common thing used on a phone.

Thank You.

OP
V

Valik

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Android Turbo
Doe anyone here use the Blue mail app, I just have a question about it.

1coopgt

Reaction score
I was using it for a little while . I switched over to K9.

grenefroggie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Nexus 5
hmm.. I'll have to look into an alternate email app then. I just don't understand how you mess something up as basic as an email app - the most common thing used on a phone.

Thank You.

CloudMagic Email, Mailbox (by DropBox) and SolMail are also great apps that allow just about every kind of email account available. K-9 Mail is a great app with a lot of versatility, but it is not the only option. I still use K-9 Mail, but have tried the other apps as well and I like them too. I change apps a lot.

gimpy1

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Droid Turbo
I use cloud magic.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk