Who has tmobile here

droidworld

Reaction score
I am currently on Verizon and considering jumping ship to tmobile. Verizon has been great. I still have my unlimited data plan but the cost of my plan is pretty high . Tmobile offers unlimited everything for $80 plus I will get a work discount. Any suggestions?

galaxy s4

Caesars

Reaction score
I love tmobile, they give the consumers multiple options for a great price. I have no regrets at all - unlimited data and a new phone every 6-12 months, it's a perfect fit :).

Obviously check your coverage before you purchase :)

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

OP
D

droidworld

Reaction score
I love tmobile, they give the consumers multiple options for a great price. I have no regrets at all - unlimited data and a new phone every 6-12 months, it's a perfect fit :).

Obviously check your coverage before you purchase :)

Thank you for your response. One more question. How is the Internet speed for you?

galaxy s4

ron_d

Reaction score
I have Tmobile too and I love it. The data only gets slow when you leave metro areas but this year and next year they are supposed to work on that. Overall I love it. Unlimited data is great.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

OP
D

droidworld

Reaction score
I have Tmobile too and I love it. The data only gets slow when you leave metro areas but this year and next year they are supposed to work on that. Overall I love it. Unlimited data is great.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Sounds good. Just looking for a lower price with unlimited features.

galaxy s4

ron_d

Reaction score
The data sucks when you get away from metro areas...solid telephone and texting still tho. But I keep reading they are going to be upgrading the 2g areas to 4g lte. Should be great.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

OP
D

droidworld

Reaction score
Yea I can get over some data issues. Verizon will be happy 2 see me go. One less unlimited data user

galaxy s4

Caesars

Reaction score
Thank you for your response. One more question. How is the Internet speed for you?

galaxy s4

On my s5 I get the best reception out of all my tmobile phones FYI.

My Internet speeds are around 12-35 down and 2-13ish upload. It all just depends on if my connection is lte or hspa4g. In lte areas mine is about 20-35 down.

I only mention the s5 reception as my 5s,nexus 5,gs4,and note 3 had edge in my house (or no service) and my s5 has edge - hspa4g. Slightly better but still better.

Edit : Akron Ohio

ron_d

Reaction score
I am just north of Detroit and I average 18-32 download and 12-20 upload when on lte, which is most of the time.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

OP
D

droidworld

Reaction score
Ok those are both some pretty dam good speeds. I really don't think I will need anything better. As long as I can stream music , movies, browse the Internet and an occasional download then I'm good. Was scared to lose the consistency of what I am used to with verizon

galaxy s4

Natey2

Reaction score
I just wanted to add that my T-Mobile LTE upload speed (20) is about 4X my home Wi-Fi upload speed (50 down/5 up), that I am now directly uploading pics and videos from my Galaxy S4 to my cloud backup directly, without transferring it to my desktop PC and using Wi-Fi (like I had been doing in the past).

Good LTE is awesome :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

OP
D

droidworld

Reaction score
I just wanted to add that my T-Mobile LTE upload speed (20) is about 4X my home Wi-Fi upload speed (50 down/5 up), that I am now directly uploading pics and videos from my Galaxy S4 to my cloud backup directly, without transferring it to my desktop PC and using Wi-Fi (like I had been doing in the past).

Good LTE is awesome :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

Wow. Tmobile has really stepped their game up. I will be visiting with tmobile this weekend! I appreciate all the feedback.

galaxy s4