Who can make my app?

cyprusx

Reaction score
Hey guys im new to this forum and not sure where to post this. I run a small YouTube channel and I want to pay someone to make a VERY simple app for my YouTube channel. All the app does is you select a couple options then it displays an image that I have created.

Is anyone here interested or know anyone who is?

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2
there is a member here named "mandymakesapps", maybe she can help you.

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2
look near the top under Community/member list for her name then send her a pm asking if she would like to help you.
i dont know her personally or i would ask her for you.

Dalvik_Cache

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey guys im new to this forum and not sure where to post this. I run a small YouTube channel and I want to pay someone to make a VERY simple app for my YouTube channel. All the app does is you select a couple options then it displays an image that I have created.

Is anyone here interested or know anyone who is?

Hello! First off, welcome to the Droid Forums! What kind of an app is it? Could you give me a little more detail? If you don't want to reply here you can PM me by clicking on my name above the pic to the left, and choosing "Send Private Message" immediately below my pic.

Thanks!

Oleg_Lola

Reaction score
Hello! If you still need the application, we are ready to provide you with the best decision. Our company specializes in world-class mobile development. We need to specify few details, please contact me via PM.