White screen on NGM android

TheGodOfLove

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
ngm
The title sums up my problem very well.Let me tell you how this started.One year ago i opened my android phone to clean the place where you connect the headphones.All well,and then i boot up the phone.Its just a white screen but i can hear the startup music and i can feel the phone vibrating when i unlock it.So i dont know what the problem might be.The phone is not frozen,it boots all the way,i can press things on the screen but i just cant see anything because everything is white.Sorry for bad english.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Not familiar with NGM. Also not sure how you've gone an entire year with a device that you can't see anything you're doing on.

However, it would seem to me that you might've accidentally messed up the screen connection when you took the phone apart.

OP
T

TheGodOfLove

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
ngm
Thanks for your reply.I dont use the phone anymore since the accident.I think the same thing,what cables can be the cause?

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Not sure. Whatever attaches the screen to the rest of the phone. Haha! I've never taken one apart personally. There are sites like ifixit that MIGHT have information on taking it apart, depending on the make and model. Like I said, I'm not familiar with NGM, but if it were me, I'd take it back apart and double check every connection in there if you're really interested.

OP
T

TheGodOfLove

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
ngm
Of course im interested ,but first i need to know how an NGM looks with every cable conected.Is there a way you can provide me a picture with an NGM took apart?I do not have any luck finding one since its not a very known phone.

OP
T

TheGodOfLove

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
ngm
I think i saw the problem.The plastic thing that connects the display to the rest of the phone has a hole smaller than a ant.Can i fix it somehow?