Whistling noise in Earpiece, GPS Problems

gtwolf

Reaction score
After I've been on the phone for about a minute, the earpiece starts making this loud whistling noise, and usually the person on the other end can hear it too. Is this a known issue right now or is it defective? It hasn't been 30 days since I bought it yet, and it's insured, so I should be able to do a free swap. Also sometimes the GPS won't work, it'll just sit there on a searching for GPS screen. First time it happened I was COMPLETLY lost too.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
well I definately hear the whistle. I can't decide if i want to bring it up or not. My droid is exactly how i want it right now.

As far as GPS goes. that's all about the satellite I think. Mine has never failed

Dandroid247

Reaction score
i have the whistle too, i don't really notice it though unless its really quiet when im using the phone which is rare. I say call 611 and see what they tell you to do. I'm with Miami though, mine is set up just the way I want it and I really don't want to have to go through that whole process again.

OP
G

gtwolf

Reaction score
So is this a problem everyone is having then? Cuz if it is there's no point in exchanging it I guess.