Thunderbolt making annoying noise in other persons ear

Osnarf

Reaction score
Hi everybody, first post here! Sorry if this has been asked before, did a couple quick searches and didn't see it anywhere.

When I'm on the phone with my girlfriend, she hears an annoying noise every 5-10 minutes or so. She's the only one I know of that's been having this problem, and she said it only happens when she's on the phone with me. At first I thought it was her phone, not mine (she has a non smartphone if that matters), but I asked her to tell me precisely what the noise sounded like the other day, and it sounded exactly like the noise my thunderbolt makes in my ear when I'm on a call to let me know that I have a text (which is a VERY obnoxious noise that plays WAY too loud in my ear, so I don't blame her).

That leads me to believe its something my phone is doing. It might be she is the only one who is experiencing this because she is generally the only one i'm on the phone with for more than a minute or so. I don't think it has anything to do with me getting a text, because it doesn't correlate with her hearing the noise, and she can't hear it when I hear it.

She's taken to screaming in my ear for a second BLEBELBELE every time it makes the noise to motivate me to fix it, lol, so here I am. Anybody have an idea what could be causing this?

Thanks for your help!