Which ROM?

demandred

Reaction score
Hey all,

I am new to the forums and to custom ROMs. I just took the plung a few days ago and rooted my phone and installed ApeX 1.3.1. Everything is running great. My phone is 10x faster and I am loving it. Now that the door is open, I am wondering which ROM is the best. ApeX is great thus far but I would like to try others before I tie myself down to one.

One big deal breaker for me in a ROM is that corporate sync (or a sutible replacement) works on the ROM.

I know this is like asking, which is better vanilla or chocolate ice cream, BUT I figured I'd throw it out there.

Thanks!

Jasonjohns

Reaction score
Try all of them and I mean all of them! The devs deserve it & you deserve it. Once that is done you decide.

OP
demandred

demandred

Reaction score
Thanks Jason. Last night I tried gummyjar and liberty. I really like liberty but it does not seem to work with exchange 2010 for the corporate sync. This is a must have for me and I really don't want to pay for a third party app like touchdown.

From what I can tell corporate sync works in ApeX because it uses the blur corporate sync software.