Which is better?

tstout

Reaction score
So I have a question and for some it may be a stupid one but what all differently can you do with a rooted Droid Razr than one that isn't rooted and what are the pros and cons of rooting the Droid Razr

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
So I have a question and for some it may be a stupid one but what all differently can you do with a rooted Droid Razr than one that isn't rooted and what are the pros and cons of rooting the Droid Razr
With all due respect, that is not an easy question to answer. I recommend you do some research on this forum and other forums regarding what people are doing with a rooted phone. Then do A LOT of research on how to do it, the pit falls and all the apps/software required to do it safely and how to recover when things don't go right...and sometimes even the most experienced hacker makes a mistake. The lingo can be confusing and it takes some reading to figure it out, which makes your research somewhat difficult. After doing all that, then proceed with root if you like. Rooting by itself does nothing for you. It is what you do after root that might enhance your Android experience. That is the key to doing the research. Only then will you be able to answer your question. Hope this helps.