Wheres my update

Jerome900

Reaction score
Almost xmas and still no update for the fascinate

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

Rogue27

Reaction score
Dont hold ur breath still no sign of an update yet. I work for verizon and the new update hasnt populated in updates coming soon.

OP
Jerome900

Jerome900

Reaction score
Im about to take my fascinate back and get something else. The veri zx on rep that sold it to me told me the phone was all up to date and there were no worries. I like the phone but its lagging power unlike the x. Even the droid 2 seems better and more functional. Im to happy w verizon. Ive been a customer for at least 8 years.

smitty6750

Reaction score
I'm going to be honest I bought Dx release day and just two days ago swapped for the fascinate. And I absolutely love it and don't look back! Only little catch is moto devices get better signal strength but I can deal with that. 2.2 is not that big of a deal it'll come. But with having a unlocked bootloader is more important to me as a hacker than a lousy update. You need to seriously weigh your options. Research the Dx well I just got really tired of the random reboots and constant sbfs for minor things. Fascinate to me is the right choice.