Where will you be next friday?

dhoppy

Reaction score
i'll be picking up my pre-order from best buy. I don't want to wait in line, and I hate mail in rebates more than I hate best buy.

ST6XLERS

Reaction score
I will be picking mine up at at best buy on my way home from work. :)

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I will be picking mine up at at best buy on my way home from work. :)

Yep me too. Pre orderd yesturday. will get it on the way home. Then spen all day Saturday messing with it :icon_ banana:

chiianna

Reaction score
heading over (hopefully) on my lunch break to the Best Buy down the street.

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Seeing more and more BestBuy pre order posts all over the web, hoping EVERYONE goes this route so less traffic at the Verizon store for me. :icon_ rasta:
I know bro : )

I'm not one for lines AT ALL...but this release will be worth it

Zippster

Reaction score
Seeing more and more BestBuy pre order posts all over the web, hoping EVERYONE goes this route so less traffic at the Verizon store for me. :icon_ rasta:

I hear you there bud, I wont even wait for seating at a restaurant so if my wife finds out I stood in line for a phone.......:icon_censored:

polar135

Reaction score
i have to wait till 11/21 so i can dump my storm 1. cant wait. need a good touch screen phone that does it all. work and play. cant wait.

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G

I hear you there bud, I wont even wait for seating at a restaurant so if my wife finds out I stood in line for a phone.......:icon_censored:

:p But, it's a DROID !!! She'll Understand :p

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
I told mine that I have an appointment early in the morning on Friday at Verizon. That I have been having problems with my Phone and this is the time they told me to come in to get it fixed. :p

Zippster

Reaction score
I told mine that I have an appointment early in the morning on Friday at Verizon. That I have been having problems with my Phone and this is the time they told me to come in to get it fixed. :p

Hmmmmm sounds like a plan. :hail:

cgaliffi

Reaction score
I'll be preordering online @ 12:30am if the rumors are true. Hopefully I'll get mine on Saturday but I'll definitely stop in Vz to check the phone out on Friday after work.

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G

Hmmmmm sounds like a plan. :hail:

Well, actually, my Storm never really has been,,RIGHT :blink: So is it really not the truth :biggrin:

Attackcenter

Reaction score
I'll call my local Best Buy in California to make sure they got my Droid in for pickup. Then I will pickup the phone.