Where to buy extended battery?

Reaction score
Is it only available in VZW stores? I don't even see it on their website. Any place online that's selling it?

lykofos

Reaction score
I just picked mine up in the store today. The half off special is still going on, so the battery was only $24.99

It's available at VZW online too, but has said "sold out" off and on, so you have to hit the site at just the right time. Here's a direct link to the extended battery:
Verizon Wireless Extended Battery

Or just type in "MOTBIOBATX" into the search box at the VZW site. Just add it to you cart and the discount should be applied. Do not log into your account before you add it to your cart at VZW website otherwise the half off discount won't show up for some odd reason.

Reaction score
Just to be on the safe side, I would buy the official Motorola extended battery from Verizon. I went to to the store today but the one by my house has it as online only. He rung it up and it will be shipped to my house. Should be here saturday but most likely it will be here on monday. And the half off sale on the extended battery is indeed still running, but there's no mention of it anywhere. I thought I would be paying full price but when he rang it up, the final price was $27 and some change with tax and free 2 day shipping.

OP
Sweet Kitten Feet
Reaction score
Thanks, just bought it! I still don't have the phone, but I'm pretty sure this is what I'll end up with, and I know I will want the extended battery. If something changes I can always sell it on ebay.

zetachi

Reaction score
Retail Price:$49.99
Your Price: $37.49
(25% OFF)

Just tried online. and its OOS

ConqSoft

Reaction score
You can get the full 50% off in-store. My closest store didn't have any in stock, but a store nearby had 9, so I bought it and was able to just pick it up at the other store.