Where is the Weather wallpaper?

bradleysmom2007

Reaction score
I somehow lost the original weather wallpaper that came installed with my Incredible. I purchased an app like it but it isn't as accurate or as sophisticated. How do I find the original on my phone?

turtle13

Reaction score
Long press home screen, select add a widget, select clock, and it should be #3 of 12.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

OP
B

bradleysmom2007

Reaction score
Tried that widget

I tried the clock but it only gives me the clock. I want the skin that covers the entire screen. The one that does the wipers when it's raining, snow when you first open your phone, etc. Beautiful live wallpaper seems to be close to it, and it's free but you have to buy Beautiful Widgets for it work. Which I did and it's okay, just not the same. I don't like the bulky stock Incredible clock on my front screen.

CursedArmand

Reaction score
I tried the clock but it only gives me the clock. I want the skin that covers the entire screen. The one that does the wipers when it's raining, snow when you first open your phone, etc. Beautiful live wallpaper seems to be close to it, and it's free but you have to buy Beautiful Widgets for it work. Which I did and it's okay, just not the same. I don't like the bulky stock Incredible clock on my front screen.

Are you referring to the weather animation when you unlock your phone? If I'm not mistaken that only appears when you have the HTC Sense weather clock on your home screen. It's not a wallpaper. If you want the weather enabled live wallpaper provided by Beautiful Widgets:

Home screen -> Menu -> Wallpaper -> Live wallpapers -> Beautiful Live Weather (it's a live wallpaper you can download from the market and under the Beautiful Widgets' banner of apps)