Where did this popup come from?

miltk

Reaction score
i was browsing on the web, and my right finger accidentally did something on the side. i felt the haptic feedback and up popped a window with six basic apps, including gmail and calendar.

i since have tried pulling up that pop-up and have not been able to recreate it. anyone know what i did?

and what exactly is it for? does it allow me to access these apps without leaving my browser??

thx

DroidsRUs

Reaction score
Sounds like you accidentally hit the button second from the left on the button pad below the screen. Not really sure what its official name is.

superglen99

Reaction score
sounds like when you long press the home button a window pops up with the 6 most recent apps you used. thats gotta be what happened

OP
M

miltk

Reaction score
that's it. long press on the home button. thx

boatman2220

Reaction score
sounds like when you long press the home button a window pops up with the 6 most recent apps you used. thats gotta be what happened

Long press on home button while on the web brings up Browser, Settings, and Messenger.

Z-Droid

Reaction score
and a long press on the search button brings up voice search (love stumbling on things on the Droid)

tsaunders

Reaction score
I believe long pressing the home button brings up the latest 6 apps used, or maybe it's the most 6 apps used.