Where Can You Buy The HTC U11?

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
c_8oczdvwaaei8g-jpg.77486

HTC has made purchasing their latest flagship pretty simple. For most carriers in the US including Verizon, T-mobile, and AT&T you can simply purchase the unlocked model directly from HTC. The price is a pretty reasonable $649. The phone is also available for purchase unlocked at Amazon. Colors for the unlocked model include blue, black, and silver.
If you pre-order through HTC.com you can also save $50 with the coupon code LOVEU11.

For now Sprint has the carrier exclusive so if you are looking to be able to make payment on your carrier bill for the phone Sprint will be your only option for that. You can pay $0 down and $29 per month for 24 months with Sprint. Colors available are blue and black.

Amazon
HTC
Sprint

Attachments

• C_8OCzDVwAAeI8g.jpg
    C_8OCzDVwAAeI8g.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 3,699

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
watched some revews, that's actually a really nice looking phone, I love how shiny it is... sadly a case would kill the look... however they have put some pretty neat features into it.

I've NEVER owned an HTC device, if I was ever going to this is probably it. I especially like that you can just buy it unlocked, I really wonder what HTC had to do to get verizon to agree to that.

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
No wireless charging and tiny battery with monster screen, good luck keeping that phone powered up.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Too many self proclaimed "experts" put too much weight into specs on paper when it comes to new phones. Numerous phones have proven that the overall user experience outweighs paper spec sheets. I'm looking forward to reading some real user reviews and possibly seeing this thing first hand.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I bet this phone is going to perform well ...also if history repeats you should be able to unlock for those root privileges

7+