Where are the new ROMS in fission rom manager?

jkidd16

Reaction score
I have been lookin in the d2g forums and have been seeing all these new themes, but I don't see any of these new themes in the fission rom manager app. I have the full donated version too. I only have the gingerbread themes, thirdeye, blackout, and those ones that ivr had since like january. Can I only get the newer themes by downloading them from the comp and putting them on my sd card?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Actually, downloading the theme or rom yourself to your PC and then moving it to your phone by way of USB connection is the BEST way to do things. And it really isn't any slower than downloading it through a program directly to your phone.

-Mike

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I don't think they reall update frm for d2g much/at all..... its had the same things in it the entire time I've had my d2g. Just download it, transfer to sd card, and then install through cwm.

Sent from my Liberated D2G

mreyn3693

Reaction score
I have been lookin in the d2g forums and have been seeing all these new themes, but I don't see any of these new themes in the fission rom manager app. I have the full donated version too. I only have the gingerbread themes, thirdeye, blackout, and those ones that ivr had since like january. Can I only get the newer themes by downloading them from the comp and putting them on my sd card?

Hey, if you are referring to the 2 theme ports (kind of) that I had something to do with then yes, u will have to transfer to root of SD card and install with clockwork recovery

Swirly

Reaction score
Where are the Roms at??

Sent from my DROID 2 GLOBAL w/ Fission 2.4.3

wilboy

Reaction score
OP
jkidd16

jkidd16

Reaction score
Do I have to wipe my data?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

clouse2013

Reaction score
I just wipe the cache partillion and install through cwm. It always works fine for me without wiping data.

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I just wipe the cache partillion and install through cwm. It always works fine for me without wiping data.

What exactly does wiping the cache partition do?

-Mike

It clears out your cache (duh). This is where your system keeps data in "memory". It acts kind of like cookies do on a browser.

clouse2013

Reaction score
I honestly don't know what exactly it does. I'm not very technical with this stuff. I just know when I do almost any kind of flashing you should wipe the cache.