What's with all the Negativity?

haxerpaylay

Reaction score
I see tons of posts bashing the Gnexus and personally I used that phone and am getting it soon and it rocks! 100 times better that my x.

Devices:
DroidX: Liberty 3 v2.0 (Current)
Lg Revolution: Gingervolt 1.3
Droid 1 (Retired)
Moto Cliq (Retired)

iKN0WaGH0ST

Reaction score
Haters gonna hate. People don't realize that the battery tends to drain quickly when the screen doesn't turn off. Oh, and the camera doesn't replace a DSLR.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
I see tons of posts bashing the Gnexus and personally I used that phone and am getting it soon and it rocks! 100 times better that my x.

Devices:
Droid 1 (Retired)
Moto Cliq (Retired)

It's the same thing with every phone that comes out. The people with issues are the ones posting most! Sometimes it takes a couple of exchanges to get a bug free phone and with the Nex, it's worth the trouble- big time.

timrock

Reaction score
people dont do research before buying a product. why wait till after you've already made the purchase to come on a forum and complain about things that were already mentioned. I came from an X as well. And this phone is much better.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's the nature of the internet. The complaints are always louder than the praises. Most people who are enjoying their device don't feel the need to make posts about it, but those people who are having problems want those problems to be noticed by others and rightfully so.

OP
H

haxerpaylay

Reaction score
Haters gonna hate. People don't realize that the battery tends to drain quickly when the screen doesn't turn off. Oh, and the camera doesn't replace a DSLR.

Yeah a phone camera is a phone camera. Lol they may be better than they use to but I never am gonna exspect then to outperform a real camera. Lol also I'm sure there's ways to make your battery last. I have tweaked my x enough to make the battery last all day with extreme usage.

I am defignitly gonna order the Gnexus. :D

Devices:
Droid 1 (Retired)
Moto Cliq (Retired)

Big Ry

Reaction score
This thing gets more battery hate than an HTC...I don't get it

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

OP
H

haxerpaylay

Reaction score

I don't either, I still don't like htc because of there failure of the thunderbolt. Which luckily I didn't buy since the Gnexus is out.

Devices:
Droid 1 (Retired)
Moto Cliq (Retired)

Capone76

Reaction score
I've got almost 24 hrs on my extended battery with moderate usage yesterday and light usage today. The screen eats a lot of battery. Its so pretty who cares.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Big Ry

Reaction score
I've got almost 24 hrs on my extended battery with moderate usage yesterday and light usage today. The screen eats a lot of battery. Its so pretty who cares.

That's what kills it for me

Big Ry

Reaction score
I don't either, I still don't like htc because of there failure of the thunderbolt. Which luckily I didn't buy since the Gnexus is out.

Devices:
Droid 1 (Retired)
Moto Cliq (Retired)

I was like 95/5 on the gnex/rezound, and I knew the rezound battery would be terrible.

OP
H

haxerpaylay

Reaction score

Why don't u use the app superdim and set the brightness real low. That's what I do helps alot.

Devices:
Droid 1 (Retired)
Moto Cliq (Retired)

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score

All I will say is pay attention to the ones that had a smartphone before, used Android before, used an LTE phone before, pointed out some research by a tech site.

The battery life complaints aren't made up, especially if they fall into one of the categories above that used these type of phones before.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Insidious

Reaction score
Im getting a gnex and did a camera test between the camera and the gnex seemed to be better!

Sent from my Cellular telecommunications device, manufactured by Motorola.

manilaboy1vic

Reaction score
i love my GN, my battery is far better than my Tbolt... i agree so much negativity.... its such a buzzkill.. so many whiners.

i see post where people are whining about the LED ffs... it just not fast enough or whatever.. really?? doesnt blink fast enough? what? is that a valid complaint?

the battery isnt gonna last all day if you wake up and have the screen on all day playing games and looking for stuff to complain about.

Last edited: