Whats up

inetstorm

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm Chris.. I found this site while surfin around trying to find ways to make my Droid better then it is... so far so good..

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hello all, I'm Chris.. I found this site while surfin around trying to find ways to make my Droid better then it is... so far so good..

Welcome to the insane Land of Droid, Chris! You have stumbled on the best Droid forum ever! There are many knowledgable (and funny) folks here willing to help if you get stuck. Just jump right in and start reading the threads, especially the stickies. You'll be amazed at what you can teach yourself. Oh, and in case they don't tell you, this forum is almost as addicting as your Droid! Have fun!

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score

Welcome to the insane Land of Droid, Chris! You have stumbled on the best Droid forum ever! There are many knowledgable (and funny) folks here willing to help if you get stuck. Just jump right in and start reading the threads, especially the stickies. You'll be amazed at what you can teach yourself. Oh, and in case they don't tell you, this forum is almost as addicting as your Droid! Have fun!

Ah geez, you had to tell him about the insanity that comes with joining this forum, Anne!

Welcome, Chris!

This is a very friendly and extremely useful forum. The members are just waiting to share. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

Mike

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Ah geez, you had to tell him about the insanity that comes with joining this forum, Anne!

Welcome, Chris!

This is a very friendly and extremely useful forum. The members are just waiting to share. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

Mike

Well I kept your name out of it, Mike. Not saying you have a problem, but... :yahoo:

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score

Welcome, Chris!

Mike

Well I kept your name out of it, Mike. Not saying you have a problem, but... :yahoo:

LOL please don't tell everyone

BTW sent you a PM

OP
I

inetstorm

Reaction score
insanity on a forum??????? nah... now if i just had some more time to browse around... lots of interesting stuff out there, but wait... I'm working in the office tomorrow.. guess I'll be doing some more reading then heheheh

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
insanity on a forum??????? nah... now if i just had some more time to browse around... lots of interesting stuff out there, but wait... I'm working in the office tomorrow.. guess I'll be doing some more reading then heheheh

Hey we won't tell!! Thankfully, I just retired so I have lots of time to spend on this forum.

Mike