What's Up Everyone From NYC

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
from NYC here. have fun with your Droid :)

RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Heya to NYC

Greetz u 2 ...glad u both picked the DROID...isnt it a real BLAST OF A MOBILE?
Make yourself at home here, and feel free to ask whatever u need to ask.

Im glad u r here, and i hope u 2 stay :)

Contact me at any time if something needs to be talked about!+

Greetz Tigger

ebean

Reaction score
in brooklyn here - and anxiously awaiting my droid delivery on monday.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
in brooklyn here - and anxiously awaiting my droid delivery on monday.
ahhh ebean you don't know what you're missing lol

You will really enjoy it....

Welcome aboard phoneguy

ebean

Reaction score
aieeeee........the problem is, i have a sense of what i'm missing and it's killing me! anyway, i work all weekend (real estate) so it's quieter at the beginning of the week for me (at least that's what i'm telling myself!). and i'm waiting for missing sync to complete their 2 way sync before i actually sync my calendar.

OP
ThePhoneGuy

ThePhoneGuy

Reaction score
Droid

i came off the DARE and was hesitant about upgrading to the DROID, but after playing with it and talking to a district REP at the √erizon store this morning, i was convinced.

Its REALLY cool...

ebean

Reaction score
i came off the DARE and was hesitant about upgrading to the DROID, but after playing with it and talking to a district REP at the √erizon store this morning, i was convinced.

Its REALLY cool...
there was a verizon store 2 doors down from where we had dinner tonite and i popped in...they had one!!!! no batteries but i got to slide it open and shut a few times and 'practice' on the keyboard - i was relieved...i think the physical keyboard will be fine. not perfect but workable for me. and it seemed smaller ...actually thinner...than i imagined it to be. so now i'm feeling more hyped up and confident about it's entry into my working life.

OP
ThePhoneGuy

ThePhoneGuy

Reaction score
People fail to realize that adjustment have to be made with a new phone, and being comfortable with the feel of a key board or touch screen, even the overall operating system of a new phone comes in time.

i hated switching from DARE, i had it down pat, and now i have to do everything different with a different feel. I don't use the key board, i like the touch screen, and some people adjust to change better and faster than others.