Whats up, and a site suggestion to mods

OP
E

EvilWays

weather they do or dont, they arent the ones writing the script are they? plus it could be as simple as the photo upload for our profiles, upload link here, then it redirescts itself to the appropriate area, ill find out how they do it on the psp forum im talking about and get with someone here...

OP
M

Matth3w

They don't and they don't write the script either. The script is purchased or rented from a company like phpp or vb etc (this forum happens to be vB). They have available options where they can create, delete, or manage some of the things. But they don't have complete control over the forum.

I'm not saying it couldn't be done...it's a great idea...but most of the guides link to the files anyhow, and someone is going to have to be on top of uploading the files every time Sholes or BB updates their links.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Paid....I do this because I love it...

I can write AutoCAD scripts :D

OP
E

EvilWays

im just saying, the psp site is exactly like this one, but somehow they do it. the only thing i can think is they actually host files there so theres an upload area, so i dont know, like i said, ill check it out and talk to someone, you can check out what i mean, the download link is right there on the main page Sony PSP Mod & PSP Hacks Forums - Powered by vBulletin